Experia GREEN Low-Cut Socks | EXLIF002
CLEARANCE - ALL SALES FINAL
Recycle. Buy recycled. Repeat.
The Thorlo Experia Green Low-Cut Socks offer a combination of exceptional performance and eco-consciousness. Created from REPREVE, a trusted performance fiber made from recycled materials, these socks are part of the Experia Green line that emphasizes sustainability and functionality. Experience the second-skin comfort of Experia socks while benefiting from the remarkable features of REPREVE fabric. These low-cut socks are designed to provide a cool, dry, and comfortable feel, with a soft, cotton-like texture that enhances performance during moderate running and fitness activities. Embrace a better fit with the updated size chart and enjoy the unique features of these socks that contribute to a sustainable future.
New Size Chart for a better fitting. Please check it out before ordering.
- Targeted heel and toe light cushion for comfort.
- Mesh construction for optimal breathability.
- Arch support to gently hug your foot.
- Tab back for support and to prevent it from slipping into the shoe.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- No rub toe seam construction to prevent blisters.
- Each pair of Experia Green socks contributes to recycling an average of 4 plastic bottles.
- Fiber content: 74% Recycled Polyester, 24% Nylon, 2% Spandex
BUY EXPERIA GREEN NOW, FOR THE GOOD OF TOMORROW.
REPREVE FABRIC: Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE to make a difference.
*Due to technical constrains, we were not able to manufacture the Experia Green collection in the USA. The collection is made in Asia with the sock industry's most trusted suppliers.