Specially designed for the unique anatomical differences of a women's foot. Clinical testing has shown the padding reduces foot pain, blisters, pressures and wicks moisture away from the foot.
- Non-irritating cushioned toe seam.
- Soft fabric.
- Made with Thorlon® fibers for moisture wicking and friction reduction.
- Comfortable non restrictive welt to keep good circulation going to your extremity.
- Men and Women specific form fitting.
- Fiber content: 83% THOR•LON® acrylic, 13% nylon, 4% elastic.
- Made in the USA.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
Women's Diabetic Moderate Cushion Crew - HPXW
Socks are well made; perfect fit for feet that are handicapped; material is soft; not binding with enough stretch.
No binding on the top to stop circulation and comfortable underneath.
My feet are comfortable and the band at the top allows the sock to stay up without bibndibng.
I am a type 2 diabetic (swelling in my ankles and calves) and had a hard time finding crew socks that fit well and didn't bind. Thorlos' HPXW crew socks solved the problem. They stay up, they don't bind, and they're comfortable to wear. Thank heavens for Thorlos!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.