Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying day hikes in cooler weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically designed for men, providing protection for hikers prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THORLON® and a Merino Wool/Silk blend for insulation, and superior resilience, softness, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Fiber content: 35% Merino Wool, 18% hollow-core polyester, 16% nylon, 14% THOR•LON® acrylic, 12% silk, 5% elastic.
- Made in the USA.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
I love the socks! Just wish they also came in black so I could feel a little more formal wearing them at work!
Comfortable, dry and last for years.
I feel totally natural, since these have been my favorite socks for over ten years.
My favorite socks, they have replaced everything else!
I've pretty much worn these socks exclusively for the past 20+ years. They are exceptionally well made, strand up well to laundering, provide great support, and are extremely comfortable. The only complaint I have is that Thorlo eliminated a couple,e of my favorite colors a couple of years ago. Now I'm wearing the blue ones with everything that's not a suit. Not a bad thing since I'm pretty much always in jeans. I usually order 6 new pairs about the same time each year.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.