Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying day hikes in cooler weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically designed for men, providing protection for hikers prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THORLON® and a Merino Wool/Silk blend for insulation, and superior resilience, softness, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Fiber content: 35% Merino Wool, 18% hollow-core polyester, 16% nylon, 14% THOR•LON® acrylic, 12% silk, 5% elastic.
- Made in the USA.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.