Experia GREEN Ankle Socks (3 Pairs) | HSRYUEXQ002
CLEARANCE - ALL SALES FINAL
Recycle. Buy recycled. Repeat.
Experience eco-friendly comfort with Experia Green Ankle Socks, available in a convenient pack of three pairs. Embrace the cycle of sustainability and repeat it with these Performance Socks, thoughtfully made from REPREVE, a trusted branded performance fiber derived from recycled materials. Enjoy the second skin feeling and the remarkable benefits of REPREVE fabric, keeping your feet cool, dry, and comfortable during everyday activities, including moderate running and fitness.
- Targeted heel and toe light cushion for maximum comfort.
- Mesh construction enhances breathability, keeping your feet fresh and cool.
- Arch support gently hugs your foot, providing added stability.
- Reinforced heel and toe ensure exceptional durability for long-lasting wear.
- No rub toe seam construction prevents blisters, ensuring irritation-free comfort.
- Each pair of Experia Green socks contributes to recycling an average of 4 plastic bottles.
- Fiber content: 75% Recycled Polyester, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex.
New Size Chart for a better fitting. Also available in a 6 pair bundle. Check them out!
BUY EXPERIA GREEN NOW, FOR THE GOOD OF TOMORROW.
REPREVE FABRIC: Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE to make a difference.
*Due to technical constrains, we were not able to manufacture the Experia Green collection in the USA. The collection is made in Asia with the sock industry's most trusted suppliers.
*Colors are brighter than they appear in flat image, please reference images of product on model for a more accurate representation of the colors.