Experia GREEN Ankle Socks | HSRYUEXQ001
CLEARANCE - ALL SALES FINAL
Recycle. Buy recycled. Repeat.
Discover EXPERIA GREEN, an eco-friendly line of Performance Socks, made from REPREVE, the most trusted branded performance fiber made from recycled materials.
Bringing to you the Experia second skin feeling and the amazing benefit of REPREVE fabric. EXPERIA GREEN keeps feet cool, dry and comfortable. Soft, cotton-like feel with performance comfort. It's the ideal sock for everyday activities including moderate running and fitness.
New Size Chart for a better fitting. Please check it out before ordering.
Also, available in a 3 pair or 6 pair bundle. Check them out!
Experia Green Ankle features:
- Targeted heel and toe light cushion for comfort.
- Mesh construction for optimal breathability.
- Arch support to gently hug your foot.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- No rub toe seam construction to prevent blisters.
- Each pair of Experia Green socks contributes to recycling an average of 4 plastic bottles.
- Fiber content: 75% Recycled Polyester, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex.
BUY EXPERIA GREEN NOW, FOR THE GOOD OF TOMORROW.
REPREVE FABRIC: Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE to make a difference.
*Due to technical constrains, we were not able to manufacture the Experia Green collection in the USA. The collection is made in Asia with the sock industry's most trusted suppliers.
*Colors are brighter than they appear in flat image, please reference images of product on model for a more accurate representation of the colors.