Men's Moderate Cushion Crew Trail Hiking Socks | TRHXM
Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying trail hikes in any weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for trail hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and reduced pressure
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- Fiber content: 58% THOR•LON® acrylic, 21% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester, 16% nylon, 4% elastic.
- Made in the USA.
FREE US Shipping on orders $65 and above (standard delivery: US $4, Canada $9)
Click here for full shipping & returns policy