Experia GREEN No-Show Liner Socks | EXLIF001
CLEARANCE - ALL SALES FINAL
Recycle. Buy recycled. Repeat.
The Thorlo Experia Green No-Show Liner Socks offer an eco-friendly solution that combines performance and sustainability. These socks are part of the Experia Green line, designed with REPREVE, a trusted performance fiber made from recycled materials. Experience the Experia second-skin feeling and the benefits of REPREVE fabric, which keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable. With a soft, cotton-like feel and performance comfort, these socks are suitable for various activities, including moderate running and fitness. Make a positive impact on the environment while enjoying enhanced comfort with these no-show liner socks.
New Size Chart for a better fitting. Please check it out before ordering.
- Silicone at heel to keep sock in place.
- Mesh construction for optimal breathability.
- Arch support to gently hug your foot.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- No rub toe seam construction to prevent blisters.
- Each pair of Experia Green socks contributes to recycling an average of 4 plastic bottles.
- Fiber content: 66% Recycled Polyester, 31% Nylon, 3% Spandex
BUY EXPERIA GREEN NOW, FOR THE GOOD OF TOMORROW.
REPREVE FABRIC: Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE to make a difference.
*Due to technical constrains, we were not able to manufacture the Experia Green collection in the USA. The collection is made in Asia with the sock industry's most trusted suppliers.