Experia GREEN Ankle Socks | EXLIF003
The Thorlo Experia Green Ankle Socks are a revolutionary addition to the Experia line, showcasing a strong commitment to environmental sustainability. Crafted from REPREVE, a premium performance fiber created from recycled materials, these socks embody eco-friendliness and performance excellence. Experience the second-skin sensation of Experia combined with the remarkable benefits of REPREVE fabric. These socks are designed to maintain coolness, dryness, and comfort, and they offer a soft, cotton-like feel with exceptional performance comfort. Suitable for everyday activities, including moderate running and fitness routines, these socks provide a comfortable and responsible choice for your feet.
- Targeted heel and toe light cushion for comfort.
- Mesh construction for optimal breathability.
- Arch support to gently hug your foot.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- No rub toe seam construction to prevent blisters.
- Each pair of Experia Green socks contributes to recycling an average of 4 plastic bottles.
- Fiber content: 70% Recycled Polyester, 27% Nylon, 3% Spandex
New Size Chart for a better fitting. Please check it out before ordering.
BUY EXPERIA GREEN NOW, FOR THE GOOD OF TOMORROW.
REPREVE FABRIC: Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE to make a difference.
*Due to technical constrains, we were not able to manufacture the Experia Green collection in the USA. The collection is made in Asia with the sock industry's most trusted suppliers.