Designed for feet that don't hurt. Enjoying a run in warmer weather or for any run where there is low stress on the feet. Specifically engineered for women to provide better protection from blisters, foot pain or discomfort. Recommended for runners who have minor or no foot issues.
- Constructed with THOR•WICK® COOL fibers for superior moisture-wicking for drier, cooler feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and more comfort.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Padding in the ball and heel absorbs shock and is specifically engineered for protection and comfort while running.
- Fiber content: 73% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester, 26% nylon, 1% elastic.
- Made in the USA.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
not a runner, but regular exercise. other socks seem to be "eaten" by my shoes, but not Thorlos. I've been a fan for a long time. Not disappointed.
I've had these socks before. For me, they're perfect. Padded in the right places but not too thick like some others. Like the feeling of the fabric.
Socks are OK but come with a one page instruction sheet on how to care for them! Who knew socks needed so much special treatment! They're socks not delicates! Is company trying to cover themselves with socks that wear out quickly by telling you that you didn't follow the instructions??
I�m a 81 year old senior and love the comfort of wearing these socks on my morning walk. Would not think of trying anything else.
Despite the socks being sized, they are too big and I cannot where them running. We have all been run with that problem before and when possible will never run with a sock swimming in your shoe again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.