Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying trail hikes in any weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for trail hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and reduced pressure
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- Fiber content: 58% THOR•LON® acrylic, 21% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester, 16% nylon, 4% elastic.
- Made in the USA.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
I have worn Thorlo socks for many years! I won’t wear anything else. Especially the roll top footies. Thank you for making such a high quality sock.
I really love these socks. They make my feet feel cool and comfortable, just the right amount of padding. I know they are a little more expensive than other socks but they are worth it in my opinion.
Good support, yet warm and comfortable. A great choice.
These are the only socks that last for me. I wear them daily with Danner boots. Never had a hole in the them. Never had them lose their stretchy qualities.. The only reason I buy more is that they will fade from washing after a few years. They are 1000% better than the crappy thin brown socks my employer wants me to wear.
These are the only socks that last for me. I wear them daily with Danner boots. Never had a hole in the them. Never had them lose their stretchy qualities.. The only reason I buy more it that they will fade from washing after a few years. They are 1000% better than the crappy thin brown socks my employer wants me to wear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.