Experia® ENERGY features compression that is designed to support and stabilize the tendons and muscles in the foot, resulting in reduced foot fatigue, reduced swelling in the foot, and reduced chance of injury. CuTEC® Copper Ion Technology is permanently incorporated into the fibers, providing exceptional ANTI-ODOR and ANTIBACTERIAL properties for healthier looking skin.
- 12, 15, and 18mmHg triple-zone graduated compression encourages faster recovery with increased blood circulation in the leg
- Targeted padding to protect against impact and prevent chafing. Stabilizing ankle wrap reduces ankle strain and turn.
- Compression and stabilization midfoot compression and arch wrap supports the plantar fascia tendon.
- THOR•WICK®COOL moves moisture quickly away from your foot to the outside of your sock allowing moisture to evaporate, keeping your foot noticeably drier, cooler and more comfortable.
- Fiber content: 43% nylon, 23% THOR•WICK® COOL Copper Infused polyester (CuTEC), 12% Copper polyester, 11% polyester, 11% elastic.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
Great for leg ciculation
I think these sock would be great. I purchased the size for my feet and they are extremely too tight. I sent them back (all but the pair I tried) to exchange for a larger pair which I have yet to receive. I am hoping that they will have a much better fit.
Great summer sock for varicose veins.... these are thin and let air through for cooling . Band at top is a bit tight for me .
She loves thorlos, so i got her a few different styles for Christmas. She said she likes them all!
I ran a 10 Mile training run 2 days after a 10 mile race. These socks made my legs feel fresh and ready to go. Can't wait for my next long run!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.