Designed for feet that hurt. Offering an ideal combination of protection, comfort and durability to last your entire workday.
- Constructed with THORLON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding in the ball and heel specifically engineered for on-the-job activities, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned arch for a better fit and less pressure on the feet for more comfort.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Fiber content: 78% THOR•LON® acrylic, 12% nylon, 6% polyester, 4% elastic.
- Made in the USA.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
In one word comfortable.
I feel terrific wearing Thorlo socks because y feet don't hurt.
They are comfortable! Long works hours are easier to handle!
Started out by ordering my first free trial pair when only had to pay the 5 dollar shipping and I put them to the test. I was currently working in a factory of building locomotives so was on concrete, climbing and walked an average of 5 miles around the factory for 12 to 14 hour days 7 days a week, I wanted to see how long they would actually last so I wore them to work and would come home and wash and dry them every night and would wear them the next day and I must say it sold me on them when the bottoms under the front pads of my feet finally wore down to no cushion after a month of every day abuse so I have been buying them ever since and they still last about a month per pair on average so been ordering them in larger quantities and have no plans of changing. Definitely recommend to anyone that feels pain in feet after working or standing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.