Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying trail hikes in any weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for trail hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and reduced pressure
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- Fiber content: 58% THOR•LON® acrylic, 21% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester, 16% nylon, 4% elastic.
- Made in the USA.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
These are the only socks that last for me. I wear them daily with Danner boots. Never had a hole in the them. Never had them lose their stretchy qualities.. The only reason I buy more is that they will fade from washing after a few years. They are 1000% better than the crappy thin brown socks my employer wants me to wear.
These are the only socks that last for me. I wear them daily with Danner boots. Never had a hole in the them. Never had them lose their stretchy qualities.. The only reason I buy more it that they will fade from washing after a few years. They are 1000% better than the crappy thin brown socks my employer wants me to wear.
I work as nurse and am on my feet all day on concrete. Feet dry, no blisters and socks cushion the heels. excellent.
I bought these socks last year (early) and liked them so much I spent a lot of time (and money) trying to find out where I bought them again since I'd tossed the wrapper. Finally discovered them again and I'm not surprised that they are Thorlos. I used the knee-high Mt Hiking socks for many years. These socks hold up very well and keep my feet warm regardless of what I'm doing (or not doing). I've kept the wrapper this time so I know where to order them again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.