Designed for speed hiking, backpacking, canyoneering, reaching the peak, or running the trail.
- Copper-Ion Technology: CuTEC® copper yarns provide odor reduction and anti-fungal properties.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Flow-Thru venting: Ventilation panels in the arch and instep for better air flow.
- Impact Protection: Integrated variable loop padding for enhanced protection without the bulk.
- Strategic Support: Form fit with compression-grade ankle and arch support protects plantar fascia, fights fatigue and prevents bunching and twisting. Sculpted, contoured light padding protects ankle bones.
- Shear Reduction: Special friction-reducing yarns for durability and skin protection.
- Blended Primaloft® merino wool with siliconized polyester for insulation and wicking throughout - helps maintain steady temperature for the feet in warm and cold weather.
- Firm, supportive fit in arch and ankle areas for reduced foot fatigue and enhanced performance during vigorous outdoor activities.
- Fiber content: 25% polyester, 22% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester copper, 20% PrimaLoft® merino wool with siliconized polyester, 16% nylon, 9% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester, 6% elastic, 2% PTFE treated polyester.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
I had some running socks that I bought many years ago. Now I'm hiking and this was the first brand I thought to get. I was lucky enough to get them on sale and feel like I won the lotto, the fit is great, I was the only person to come home with no foot problems and even though they have wool, my feet were not over heated. My husband plans to buy some but I wish they had hiking socks for kids around 11-12 years old!
Fine, once I get then on. Very difficult to put on, not like some in the past.
Warm and very comfortable. Great winter socks!
They look great, feel great, and fit perfectly until you wash them in cold water and tumble dry on low heat. The first time they are washed they shrink one full size. Now the $128. I spent fir socks was not a waste of money only they now belong to my wife. There is no way they fit after the first wash, a simple recommendation from the company to buy a size larger would have been greatly appreciated. Respectfully, Carl
Very comfortable socks with medium cushion. I always buy high quality socks from Tholos.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.