Experia® ENERGY features compression that is designed to support and stabilize the tendons and muscles in the foot, resulting in reduced foot fatigue, reduced swelling in the foot, and reduced chance of injury. CuTEC® Copper Ion Technology is permanently incorporated into the fibers, providing exceptional ANTI-ODOR and ANTIBACTERIAL properties for healthier looking skin.
- 12, 15, and 18mmHg triple-zone graduated compression encourages faster recovery with increased blood circulation in the leg
- Targeted padding to protect against impact and prevent chafing. Stabilizing ankle wrap reduces ankle strain and turn.
- Compression and stabilization midfoot compression and arch wrap supports the plantar fascia tendon.
- THOR•WICK®COOL moves moisture quickly away from your foot to the outside of your sock allowing moisture to evaporate, keeping your foot noticeably drier, cooler and more comfortable.
- Fiber content: 43% nylon, 23% THOR•WICK® COOL Copper Infused polyester (CuTEC), 12% Copper polyester, 11% polyester, 11% elastic.
- Made in the USA.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.