Designed for feet that don't hurt. Providing a performance fit for skiers on varied to difficult terrain, wearing custom fitted boots who prefer thin cushioning/protection. Also suitable for Cross Country, Ski Touring, and Telemark.
- Exclusive THOR•WICK® for maximum wicking
- Flat knit instep and arch for better fit & ventilation
- Unique padding in ball and heel for warmth, shear protection, and comfort
- Cushioned shin protects against shin bite
- Fiber content: 79% Exclusive THOR•WICK® WARM, 15% nylon, 3% Exclusive THOR. LON, 3% spandex.
- Made in the USA.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
My heat went out on a 30 degree weekend. The socks kept my feet warm!!
It’s hard to figure out which socks are right for you based on their descriptions. I called twice to get more information, as I bought the wrong ones last year. This year I got it right, love the socks to replace the pairs that were worn out after MANY uses
I love Thorlos socks in general and decided to try the knee highs but they keep falling down. I have thick calves and the socks kept falling down to my ankles. Oh well! I have toasty ankles!
These socks feel like they aid with the custom fit of my ski boot. The heel cushion aids in the heel pocket sealing my heal tightly into the boot and the shin cushion provides relief from any shin shock in the boot. This is a superior sock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.