Enjoying trail hikes in any weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for women prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for trail hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable hike.
- Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Engineered for women’s feet with extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a comfort toe box for a better fit.
- Fiber content: 59% THOR•LON® acrylic, 20% THOR•WICK® COOL polyester, 15% nylon, 6% elastic.
|Sock Size||US Shoe Sizes||
My feet love these socks and all Thorlos socks.
I hike a lot all over Colorado. These are my very favorite hiking socks. I like them so much that I only wear these ones for my long hikes and back packing trips. I no longer buy any other socks for hiking.
I love them! I recently wore them (for the first time since I bough this pair) on a 10-mile hike and they were very comfortable and my feet did well.
I feel my feet are gently caressed and warm and dry. I am 83 years old and enjoy wearing them around our home without shoes.
I have had Thorlos that lasted over 10 years. From time to time I�ve tried a few other brands and none compare, not even close. These are my hands down favorite hiking socks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.